ICHS Town Islamabad is one of the cheapest housing project available in the vicinity of New Islamabad International Airport and CPEC western route. The society has recently published news about current development progress and announced possessions in developed blocks of Phase 1.
According to the official news, following development work is being carried about at ICHS Town:
- Beautiful main gate of the society at Phase 1 is ready.
- All NOC’s from relevant departments have been obtained.
- Jamia Masjid of the society has been inaugurated.
- ICHS Town Phase 2 link road is currently under construction.
- Gate no. 2 of society towards New Islamabad Airport is near completion.
- Access to the society will be easier after completion of Metro Bus Route.
- Carpeting of roads is complete, and base/sub-base of internal roads is complete.
- Sewerage system has been completed.
- Overhead water tank of 100,000 gallons capacity has been completed.
- Water storage tank of 200,000 gallons capacity has been constructed.
- Water supply lines are currently being laid across the society.
- Possession of plots at Phase 1 is being given to members.
- Commercial plazas and houses are under construction.
- IESCO has approved a dedicated grid station for the society.
- Grid Station civil work is currently in progress.
- Application for gas supply is currently under process with SNGPL.
Those who own plots at ICHS Town Phase 1, and have paid all outstanding charges can submit applications at society office for possession, so that they can start construction of their houses.
Those members who just have memberships of ICHS Town, or they have paid down payment only, they can also avail this opportunity to reschedule their plan after paying off their outstanding dues and apply for possession of plots.
Following is a copy of advertisement published by ICHS Town: