0345-5222253 |   marketing@manahilestate.com | Login | Register

DHA Lahore New Ballot 2019 Booking Details, Location & Prices

DHA Lahore Ballot 2019 Ad

DHA Lahore has launched a limited number of developed residential and commercial plots across its different phases. Applications are invited from all interested parties, so anybody can apply for any plot number by paying application processing fee (non-refundable) and submitting the online form.

DHA Lahore has uploaded a complete list of residential and commercial plots on its website, and you can check plot price, location and area sketch right on the website before you proceed. Payment can be done online through Credit/Debit Card or by online transfer/manual deposit in designated branches of Askari Bank & MCB Bank.

Available residential plot sizes are 5 marla, 7 marla, 10 marla and 1 kanal. Whereas, commercial plot sizes are 2 marla, 4 marla and 8 marla. You can apply for any number of plots, provided that you submit processing fee for each application separately.

Following is the amount of processing fee for each type/size of plot:

Residential Plots

  • 1 Kanal:             15,000/-
  • Up to 10 Marla: 10,000/-

Commercial Plots

  • 2 Marla: 10,000/-
  • 4 Marla: 15,000/-
  • 8 Marla: 25,000/-

After payment of processing fee, you can fill out your application form online at DHA Lahore’s website. You will need to upload scanned copy of passport size photograph, CNIC/NICOP and a copy of your deposit slip duly stamped by the bank.

Application process has started from 15th of October, 2019, and it will continue till 18th of November, 2019. The computerized ballot to pick out successful members will be held on 19th of December, 2019.

Following are the complete lists of plot numbers with phases and sectors, actual size and total price.

DHA Lahore Residential Plots Ballot 2019

DHA Lahore Commercial Plots Ballot 2019

In case an applicant comes out successful in the ballot, they must submit 25% down payment within 30 days of the ballot results. In case of failure, the allotment shall stand cancelled. Remaining 75% amount of the plot will be payable in 8 equal quarterly installments.

Moreover, a discount of 5% will be given to those who pay full amount within 60 days of the issuance of intimation letter. Special discount will be given to tax filer applicants.

Following is a copy of the advertisement published by DHA Lahore:

DHA Lahore New Ballot 2019 Ad


5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments