0345-5222253 |   marketing@manahilestate.com | Login | Register

LCBDA to Auction 5 Commercial Plots at Lahore Prime in August 2021

Lahore Central Business District Development Authority (LCBDDA), also known as Central Business District Punjab, has announced an open auction for 5 commercial plots at Lahore’s ideal location. These plots belong to Lahore Prime, a mega project of LCBDA.

It is located at Kalma Chowk Ferozpur Road, Main Boulevard Gulberg, famously known as the heart of Lahore. According to the CEO of LCBDA, the purpose of Lahore prime commercial project is to help businesses grow and attract consumers.

The auction will be held for the following commercial plots

  • Prime 1: 18 Kanal signature Mix Use commercial Tower (1:24 FAR)
  • Prime 2: 11 Kanal signature Mix Use commercial Tower (1:22 FAR)
  • Prime 3: 10 Kanal Premium Mix Use Commercial Tower (1:21 FAR)
  • Prime 4: 13 Kanal Premium Mix Use Commercial Tower (1:22 FAR)
  • Prime 5: 10 Kanal Premium Mix Use Commercial Tower (1:17 FAR)

The construction and development will be done by LCBDA itself. These plots can be used as High Rise Signature Towers, Mix Use Complexes, Banks, Hostels, and other businesses.

Instructions for Participating Bidders

  • It is Pakistan’s first certified environment-friendly project.
  • Planned according to rules and regulations of Mega High Rise Development.
  • Special 5% discount on complete payment within a month.
  • Supports team for facilitation of the bidders.
  • 25% payment due in 30 days of the bid approval letter, remaining 75% dues can be cleared in easy installments of 1 year.

Keep in touch with us to stay informed with the latest trends and happenings in the real estate market!

Leave a Reply


Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

×

Powered by WhatsApp Chat

×