If you buy or sell any residential or commercial plot or farm house in Rudn Enclave, you have to prepare necessary documents and pay transfer charges in order to transfer ownership from seller to new buyer.
Rudn Enclave has laid out the following procedure for transfer of any plot in the society:
1- All due installments must be cleared before transfer of plot.
2- Following documents will be required to submit transfer application:
- Transfer Form duly filled and signed by both parties
- Original Allotment Letter and Society Agreement
- Seller Affidavit
- Undertaking from Purchaser for Payment of Dues.
- Application form for new membership
- CNIC copies of Seller & Purchaser
- CNIC copies of witnesses (seller & Purchaser)
- 2x Passport Size Photographs of Purchaser
3- Both parties must be present for transfer of plot.
4- If seller cannot come personally, power of attorney will be required for transfer.
5- Following transfer charges will be payable to the society:
- Residential: Rs 2000 per marla
- Commercial: Rs 2500 per marla
- Farm House: Rs 5000 per kanal
You can download the specimens of required documents below:
Should you require more information on Transfer of plots in Rudn Enclave, feel free to call 03455222253 for assistance.