Executive Apartments is a new multi-level hi-rise apartments complex project sponsored by Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) in North Karachi. Booking applications can be submitted from 2nd March to 31st March 2020 along with membership fee. Apartments will be allotted on first come first served basis.
After the creation of FGE Housing Authority quite recently, it has launched a couple of mega residential projects in Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Lahore. This time it is Karachi only. There is a total of 1940 apartment units in Executive Apartments that will be allotted to the first 1940 applicants.
Project area spans over 11.04 acres, i.e. 88.32 Kanals or 44160 Square Yards. Multiple hi-rise apartment buildings will be constructed over the next 3 years and possessions will be handed over by mid 2023.
FGEHA Executive Apartments are ideally located near 4K Chowrangi in North Karachi. The proposed site lies close to Saima Arabian Villas, and just opposite to ASF Arabian Vista Apartments.
Following is the location map of Executive Apartments:
As you can see on the location map above, the apartments are planned in a thickly populated area of North Karachi. You will have easy access to all amenities, and the Green Line Metro Bus Stop is at a walking distance from the project.
Above you can have a bird’s eye view of the Executive Apartments’ location with reference to neighboring projects. This location is easily accessible from all parts of Karachi, and normal public transport is also available near the project location.
Features and Amenities
The project is planned to be a gated community where all basic facilities and special amenities will be provided to the residents. All the facilities related to security, health, religious obligations, social gatherings, entertainment and leisure activities will be provided to the residents.
Following are some of the salient features of the project:
- Gate House: A modern state of the art gatehouse will be constructed for secure entry and exit
- Power Backup: A Backup power generator in case of power outage
- Parks and Horticulture: Family park and green areas will be developed
- Hi-Speed Lifts: Multiple lifts for easy movement up and down in each building
- Club House: A community club will be built for the residents
- Security Control Room: Fool proof security and surveillance system with a dedicated control room
- Majid: A Jamia masjid within the community
- Indoor Swimming Pool: For those who love swimming
- Indoor Games Area: For the entertainment of families
- Library: A library will be established for those who love to read
- Gymnasium: A fully equipped gym for health and fitness
- Super Market: A super market for all types groceries and other shopping
You can download project brochure below in order to find out more about the Executive Apartments:
Three different types of apartments are being offered in Executive Apartments project, i.e. Type A, Type B and Type C. Grade 20 to 22 federal employees are eligible for category A apartments, grade 18 and 19 employees are eligible for category B apartments, and grade 11 to 16 employees are eligible fro category c apartments.
Type A and Type B are 3 bedroom apartments, whereas Type C is 2 bed apartments. We will attached the layout plans of each type of apartments below, so that you can check the room sizes and overall layout of the apartments.
Type A Apartments have 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, powder room, drawing room, lounge, dining area, kitchen and terrace. Gross covered area (including circulation) of the apartment is 1804 square feet.
Following is the layout plan of A type Apartments:
Type B Apartments have 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a drawing room, powder room, lounge, dining area, kitchen and terrace. Room sizes in type B are a bit less than type A. Gross area of an apartment is approximately 1566 square feet.
Following is the layout plan of type B apartments:
Type C apartments have 2 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, drawing room, powder room, kitchen, lounge, lobby, and terrace. Gross covered area of the apartment is 1396 square feet.
Following is the layout plan of C type apartments:
Prices and Payment Plan
Executive Apartments are being offered on 3 years easy installments plan. Bookings are being offered from 12% down payment, while remaining amount is payable in 12 equal quarterly installments.
Following are the prices and payment plans of apartments:
Please note that the membership fee (100,000) is adjustable (or refundable) in the price of apartments, while processing fee is non-adjustable.
The Executive apartments are being offered to retired and serving federal government employees while a limited quota has been reserved for professionals, widows, judges and journalists.
Following is the quota policy of FGEHA Executive Apartments:
- FG Quota = 56% (Federal Government Servants in Service)
- RD Quota = 20% (Federal Government Servants Retired)
- WS Quota = 3% (Federal Government Servants Died during Service)
- WR Quota = 1% (Federal Government Servants Died after Retirement)
- DS Quota = 2% (Federal Government Servants having Major Disability)
- AB Quota = 1% (Employees of Autonomous Bodies)
- AR Quota = 1% (Retired Employees of Autonomous Bodies)
- AW Quota = 1% (Widows of Employees of Autonomous Bodies)
- Constitutional = 3.5% (In Service = 2.5%, Retired = 0.5%, Widow = 0.5%)
- Professional = 3.5% (In Service = 2.5%, Retired = 0.5%, Widow = 0.5%)
- JR Quota = 1% (Journalist)
- MW Quota = 1% (Media Workers)
- HW Quota = 2% (Ministry of Housing & Works Employees)
- HA Quota = 1% (Regular Employees of FGE Housing Authority)
FGEHA reserves the right to change or modify quota policy as and when required, so whichever category you fall in, you should apply unless you have already been allotted a plot or apartments by FGEHA.
If you are interested to submit your application for FGEHA Executive Apartments Karachi, you have to follow the procedure given below:
- Download the Application Form and take a print
- Fill in required particulars
- Attach required documents (CNIC colored copy and photos)
- Submit form along with 100,000/- membership fee in any branch of Askari Bank or Bank of Punjab
- Once submitted, your job is done
- You will be notified about the allotment from FGEHA after membership drive ends
Since the allotment policy is first come first served, it is important that you submit your application as soon as possible. If you require more information on FGEHA Executive Apartments Karachi, feel free to send us whatsapp query at 03455222253.