Manahil EstateIslamabad Real Estate Property Dealers and Consultants

Hill View Housing Scheme Taxila Cantt. Location & Plot Prices

HillViewHousing-TaxillaCantt

Hill View Housing Scheme, Taxila Cantt. is a newly launched project sponsored by Sherazi Associates. Hill View Housing Scheme is approved by Cantonment Board Taxila, and NOC details are given on the advertisement attached above.

The society is planned on 800 Kanals of land where 5 marla, 7 marla, 10 marla and 14 marla residential plots are designed. The sponsors claim to hand over possession in 2 years, however payment plan extends up to 3 years.

This project is specifically launched for the employees of POF, HMC, PMO and HIT, while limited plots are being given to civilians on first come first served basis.

Location

Hill View Housing Scheme is located on GT road Taxila at a distance of about 4 KM from B-17 Multi Gardens Islamabad. The location map of Hill View Housing Scheme is attached below:

Hill View Housing Taxila Cant Location Map

This housing scheme will serve the purpose of cheap residence in the vicinity of Capital City with state of the art amenities provided to its residents. The land acquired by the society is claimed to be free from any legal complications.

Master Plan

The master plan shows the number of residential plots, width of main road and streets and the area reserved for parks, schools, masjid and commercial buildings.

The number of residential plots are given as under:

25×50 = 349 plots

30×60 = 144 plots

35×70 = 45 plots

40×80 = 48 plots

Irregular Size = 69 plots

Total Residential Plots = 595

Main road is 72 feet wide and the streets are 30 feet wide.

Finalized master plan of Hill View Housing Scheme Taxila Cant is attached below:

Hill View Housing Scheme Taxila Cant Layout Masterplan

Total 55.3% area is used for residential plots, while the remaining 44.7% area is reserved for commercials, parks, schools, roads, streets, hospital and other facilities.

Price and Installment Plan

Hill View Housing Scheme Taxila Cantt. offers 3 years installment plan with option to pay via monthly, quarterly or semi annual installment plan. Booking starts with 15% down payment and 15% confirmation charges are to be paid within next 45 days of booking. Remaining amount is to be paid through installments in 3 years.

Plot prices and various payment options are given below:

Prices & Payment Details Hill View Housing Scheme
10% extra charges apply for corner plots and 10% discount is offered on lump sum payment.

Basic Amenities

Following are the basic amenities planned in Hill View Housing Scheme Taxila Cantt. :

This blog post was created on Wednesday, July 8th, 2015 and Filed Under Tags: , , ,
  • khan

    TAXILA, Feb 5: The Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA) has warned the people against investing in illegal housing societies operating in Taxila.
    Talking with reporters here, Tehsil Municipal Officer (TMO) Khalid Khan said local newspapers and billboards were advertising sale of plots in the housing societies even though they have been declared illegal by the administration.
    He said the local administration was trying to keep people away from investing their money in illegal housing societies. “People should ensure that the housing projects in which they are planning to invest are certified by TMA.”
    He said the local administration had detected over nine illegal housing societies operating near Margalla Hills, Passwal, Dhoke Jando and Sanj Jani road. He said most of the private housing schemes operating in Taxila claim approval from the Capital Development Authority (CDA) but they were illegal as they were not authorised by the tehsil administration.