Manahil EstateIslamabad Real Estate Property Dealers and Consultants

Earth Garden Housing Scheme Near DHA 3 Islamabad Coming Soon

A pre-launch advertisement of Earth Garden Housing Scheme is published today on Daily Jang. This housing scheme is sponsored by Earth Garden (pvt) Limited and marketed by Sea View Marketing which is based in Lahore.

As per the advertisement, this housing scheme will be located somewhere close to DHA Phase 3 Islamabad which lies on GT road opposite to DHA Phase 2. It could be somewhere close to RAWAT or surrounding area where land is cheap and many developers choose that area for their housing schemes.

The most prominent feature as mentioned in the advertisement is that this housing scheme is fully insured by IGI insurance. In case of accidental death of a customer, IGI insurance will be liable to pay off remaining installments of that customer’s plot in Earth Garden Housing Scheme.

60% quota is already allocated for some private organizations which may be partner in this housing scheme, while remaining 40% plots will be given to general public. The scheme will consist of 5 marla, 7 marla, 10 marla and 1 kanal residential plots.

Some salient features of Earth Garden as mentioned on the advertisement are given below:

  • Pakistan’s First Modern Water Park
  • Gated Community
  • Wide Roads
  • Play Ground
  • Security Systems
  • Parks
  • Private Zoo
  • Hospital
  • Masjid

There are no further details available regarding this project, so we will update this page as soon as we come to know further details on Earth Garden Housing Scheme.

Newspaper Advertisement Regarding this project is attached below:

EarthGardenHousingScheme

This blog post was created on Wednesday, July 8th, 2015 and Filed Under Tags: ,
  • khalid mehmood

    Stataybazo or juwario kay liyeee khushkhabriii..Buhat jald iskay forms ki bi black marketing shuru kar di jayeee geee…. lainkin yad rakna iska haaal muhfiz say ziyada nahiii hoo gaaahhhhh

  • Ayaz Mahmood Mughal

    this is a very good scheme its a opportunity for you for good investment i have 8 forms of the scheme if any one need call me.03005204841